The 5-day festival will be broadcast virtually with a view to promote cultural products, innovations and new ideas, with particular emphasis on strengthening African cultural industries, local livelihoods and propagating cooperative economic strategies, business models and intra-regional trade relations.
It will include a suite of activities, notably:
- Symposiums and debates
- Exhibitions of art and fashion
- Demonstrations of inventions and technological innovations
- Musical and Poetry performances.
- Presentations by feminist and youth resistance and liberation movements
- Exploration of decolonial legal and policy frameworks and worker-owned business models that would facilitate intra-regional